Immigration Law and Your Rights throughout the United States
Get Clear Guidance and Straight Answers
We will help you achieve swift resolution to immigration issues involving:
• Family-based immigration
• Work visas
• Investors visas
• Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
• Criminal defense
• Deportation/removal proceedings
• Adjustment of status
• Legal permanent residency (LPR)
• VAWA (Violence Against Woman Act)
• U Visa (for victims of certain crimes)
With over 50 years of combined legal experience, we help individuals and families throughout the United States exercise their legal rights properly and successfully. We’ll provide you with honest guidance and advice as we help you avoid delays and unnecessary expense.
Hiring an experienced immigration law attorney is to your immediate benefit.
Please call our firm at 609-683-1400 or contact us online to schedule a consultation with attorney Thomas